LIMINE'S KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
Whether supporting a litigation matter in-house or working with a professional litigation consultant, users benefit from a seamless, streamlined experience throughout the entire lifecycle of a case, from the collection of the first document, to delivery of the first deposition transcript, and all the way through trial.
- Manage all documents and files in a matter, organized using folders and binders, with access and editing controls at both the user and the content levels.
- View transcripts, including synchronized video transcripts, make deposition designations, and cut clips for trial - all online.
- Import PDFs, Microsoft Office files, emails, attachments, and multimedia files, without the need for e-discovery processing.
- Import document productions with full metadata and extracted text.
- Link exhibits to one another or to transcripts, automatically or manually.
- Apply brandings and customizable exhibit stickers to documents and transcripts.
- Search by basic identifiers, full text, or complex Boolean expressions.
- Annotate documents with private or shared comments.
- Protect all imported documents and full text index with encryption at rest.
LIMINE'S DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS AND SCALEABILITY
Limine is offered through litigation support professionals and on a subscription basis to law firms with in-house litigation support departments. In either case, deployments can be on Legistek's secure private cloud, or on private "on-premise" infrastructure (including Azure or VMWare environments).
Limine is highly scalable. While each matter is assigned to a single Database Server (SQL instance), the system supports an arbitrary number of load-balanced Application Servers which handle content access, processing, and other user requests.
LIMINE'S APPLICATION-LAYER SECURITY
In addition to the security apparatus in place at the infrastructure level, the application maintains its own security layer via 256-bit AES encryption of all documents and full text imported into the system. Encryption keys are generated on a matter-by-matter basis and are never stored in unencrypted form. Access can only be granted through the application; infrastructure access alone is insufficient to view encrypted documents..
LIMINE INSTALLATION AND TRAINING
Limine licenses include infrastructure installation and software updates, infrastructure training with customers' IT staff, limited training sessions for application administrators and users, online application documentation, and remote support. Additional services, including extra training, additional infrastructure support, general project management, substantive matter support, and trial and arbitration consulting, are also available.
FOR DETAILS ON LICENSING AND PRICING ...
Please contact Legistek.