Legistek is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Legistek may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 25, 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including mailing and email addresses and phone numbers
- your log-in history when using Legistek software; and
- in the case of Legistek software, some information about your computer
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to ensure that your experience using Legistek’s software and services is secure and in compliance with the terms of your software license. We may also use this information for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information to third parties.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Passwords and Keys
Legistek’s software includes user authentication features and allows encryption of user-created content and sharing of that content with other users using an asynchronous public/private key system. Using this system, users who wish to give you access to their files can obtain your “public” key from Legistek, which lets you see the files they give you access to, but does not let them see any of your other files. In any event, Legistek does not store your password or private key in a format usable to anyone but you, and cannot and will not access your content without your consent.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Legistek Corporation, 211 W Wacker Drive, Suite 201, Chicago, Illinois 60606.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.