Just a year after launching as the first, and to-date, only truly touch-optimized legal presentation application for Windows, Legistek is proud to announce Limine 2.0, the next generation of the Limine platform, which allows practitioners and support professionals alike to collaboratively organize, manage, and present evidence at every stage of litigation from the close of e-discovery up through and including trial. With Limine 2.0, teams can store all their evidence securely on a private cloud, and access it anywhere, any time, from any device running Windows.
With Limine 2.0, you can:
- Securely access and present hosted evidence and deposition videos from anywhere in the world, from any Windows device, using the exact same Limine client application in the office, on the road, or in court
- Host content securely on an internal network, through a third-party host, or on Legistek's private cloud powered by Aquipt Matterpoint
- Restrict software functionality by user, and control access to specific case file content via user-level and folder-level permissions, all enforced server-side
- Selectively share content with experts, witnesses, clients, vendors, or even opponents in real time (allowing for paperless depositions and arbitrations)
- Receive document productions and deposition transcript, exhibit, and video deliverables directly into online case files from Legistek-affiliated litigation support providers
- Prepare for trial collaboratively with the entire team, wherever they are located, including in-house and third-party litigation support professionals
- Selectively download case file content to a local machine for offline use (e.g. in court) and synchronize offline changes back to the server
- Create customized automated solutions for user management, file security, and data import/export using a thoroughly documented .NET developer API (available to enterprise licensees and litigation support providers)
Limine 2.0 will be available in early 2017 to all Limine users.
We'll be releasing more details about this exciting new platform, and will begin soliciting applications for pilot cases to act as live beta tests, in the weeks to come. In the meantime, for more information, please contact us.
Leave a comment